I use My Fitness Pal ~ but I love SparkPeople too!

Quoted from SparkPeople Community Highlights:
".....Whether my chances are 20% or 5%, those aren't great odds, so I am very grateful for all the knowledge and information I have gained here at SP from members and articles. For example, there has been a lot of discussion about the study on behaviors of successful maintainers. I'm doing my best to copy as many of those behaviors as I can. Behaviors like: 

- Tracking food daily
- Burning a minimum of 2000 calories per week in exercise
- Weighing daily

- Keeping eating out to a minimum
........Continue reading here


Tim SparkPeople's Marketing guru says: Just do something! Most of the battle is to just getting moving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WW Cheddar Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta

Mondays....