So far....So Good!

Boy have I been a blogging slacker!  Ha!!  I haven't been an exercising slacker though!!  WHOOP!  WHOOP!  I will say - with the weather we have been having here - It's been awesome to walk to the lake and trails and a boost for my calorie burn too! 



So far I've done my first EVER HIIT WORKOUT!!  I have to admit - I could've given more to my very FIRST "HIIT" workout but I thought it might kill me! "HIIT WORKOUT" - just the name sounds intimidating so I was nervous. But since it didn't kill me - I'm looking forward to doing it again! :):

Thursday (8/15)


Friday (8/16)
Got my CARDIO PARTY on that morning!!


Saturday (8/17)
Core 20 / Stretch 40
I loved the Core workout - the stretch started out with more yoga than stretch - I just can't get into yoga.  I need to SWEAT to feel the workout - and with yoga I know it works, I know it builds muscle - I'm just not into that right now.  I WANT PUMPED UP WORKOUTS!!  

So this week I've started a Turbo Jam/Turbo Fire Hybrid schedule.  I love Turbo Jam and I didn't want to give that up for the Fire so now I get BOTH!

This morning was PUNCH, KICK, JAM BABYYYY!!!

I hope to post some more health and fitness info next time....

Get Healthy ~ KEEP MOVING!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WW Cheddar Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta

Mondays....