You are stronger than you think!


As I find myself a little nervous about starting the Turbo Fire program, I read this: You are stronger than you think!  I know it will be hard, I will sweat like a pig .... but I'm looking forward to the challenge and completing the program. 

I've never completed anything like this, I did a few of the P90X DVDs when I was in a church weight loss group about 3 years ago....and I lost 17 lbs!  And let me tell ya.... Those workouts were H*A*R*D!  But as the saying goes... "If it was easy.... Everyone would be doing it"! 

It's all about:

  • MIND OVER MATTER
  • IT'S YOUR WILL AND DETERMINATION THAT WILL GET YOU THRU
  • BELIEVING IN YOURSELF IS HALF THE BATTLE
  • PUSH YOURSELF-NO ONE WILL DO IT FOR YOU
  • IT ISN'T SWEAT - IT'S LIQUID AWESOME (I ♥ that one!!)

So I will begin this program with all of these inspirational quotes and move forward with one of my all time favorite quotes in mind ...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WW Cheddar Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta

Mondays....