You are stronger than you think!


As I find myself a little nervous about starting the Turbo Fire program, I read this: You are stronger than you think!  I know it will be hard, I will sweat like a pig .... but I'm looking forward to the challenge and completing the program. 

I've never completed anything like this, I did a few of the P90X DVDs when I was in a church weight loss group about 3 years ago....and I lost 17 lbs!  And let me tell ya.... Those workouts were H*A*R*D!  But as the saying goes... "If it was easy.... Everyone would be doing it"! 

It's all about:

  • MIND OVER MATTER
  • IT'S YOUR WILL AND DETERMINATION THAT WILL GET YOU THRU
  • BELIEVING IN YOURSELF IS HALF THE BATTLE
  • PUSH YOURSELF-NO ONE WILL DO IT FOR YOU
  • IT ISN'T SWEAT - IT'S LIQUID AWESOME (I ♥ that one!!)

So I will begin this program with all of these inspirational quotes and move forward with one of my all time favorite quotes in mind ...







Comments

Popular Posts